If you are a grandmother who stands for peace, we invite you to share your story in a guest blog post. Please follow these guidelines.
- In 500 words or less, tell us where you stand for peace and share how it changes you.
If your stand for peace is changing your community, tell us about that too.
- Submit your guest blog post, along with a colorful, related photo* or two to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the following for publication:
- Your name
- City, State, Country where you stand
- A photograph of yourself (optional) with photo credit and permission to use from the copyright holder
- A brief bio to include with your post
- Number of people who stood with you, if posting about a one-time stand, or number of people who generally participate, if posting about stands made over time
- Link to your web site or blog (optional)
*All photographs must be accompanied by copyright holder’ permission to use. If photograph appears on copyright holder’s site, provide a link to the page.
If you have questions about these guidelines or your submission, contact the guest post editor.